Swan Hill Bus Lines has been a family owned business for over 50 years. In 1954 Lake Boga Transport Pty Ltd was formed to transport fruit from the Lake Boga area to the Melbourne market. In 1960 they diversified into School Buses and in 1965 Swan Hill Bus Lines was born.
In 1988, Swan Hill Bus Lines branched out into its own identity and under the direction of Peter Pickering, has grown to become today one of Regional Victoria’s largest Bus/Coach operations.
Since Swan Hill Bus Lines’ establishment in 1962 it has developed a reputation as being a high quality performer within the Australian Bus and Coach Industry. Our reputation of high standards of customer service and reliability are key factors which have contributed to our success, enabling us to grow as a company.
Our bus services
Our Head Office and largest depot is located in Swan Hill, operating over 90 vehicles throughout Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia, providing a vast range of passenger services including the following:
- Over 60 School Bus Runs throughout Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales including Specialist School Bus Services
- Local and interstate School transfers
- Victorian Government V/Lines Services
- New South Wales Government Trainlink Services
- Day trips and extended Charters
- Regional services including: Swan Hill Town Service, Warracknabeal Town Service, Swan Hill – Tooleybuc, Swan Hill – Ultima, Sea Lake – Swan Hill, Wycheproof – Swan Hill, Donald – Horsham, Penshurst – Hamilton, Woomelang – Bendigo, St Arnaud – Stawell
A commitment to service
The Passenger Transport Industry is highly competitive with the main focuses on customer service and passenger satisfaction. Swan Hill Bus Lines’ prime objective is to satisfy all our customers with a commitment to the provision of quality service for all. We pride ourselves on our ability to meet the needs of our customers beyond the call of duty.
At Swan Hill Bus Lines we strongly believe our customers are the most important factor in our business and our Mission Statement has been adopted which sets out our objectives.
Our Mission Statement
- To maintain and improve our position as one of Australia’s leading professional passenger carriers.
- To develop our service level to the maximum benefit of our clients.
- To be seen as a reputable and ethical leader of the Passenger Transport Industry.
Swan Hill Bus Lines are accredited in the following states:
- Victoria: AO000094
- NSW: 30856
Peel Valley Coaches
In December 2016 Swan Hill Bus Lines expanded our services into Tamworth NSW. Swan Hill Bus Lines has taken over Peel Valley Coaches and currently operate 6 services in Tamworth.
In 2011 Swan Hill Bus Lines incorporated BusBiz as an independent company. BusBiz is solely owned by Swan Hill Bus Lines and operates under the same guidelines and values. BusBiz currently operates 4 services in the Berri district of South Australia servicing the Riverland Special School.
BusBiz are accredited in the following states:
- South Australia: DM4221
- Victoria: AO000190
- NSW: 42188
Australian Road Journeys
Australian Road Journeys operates tours on a charter basis, offering a new style of group touring experience for Clubs or Special Interest Groups. You decide where you would like to go – Australian Road Journeys do the rest. Australian Road Journeys is part owned by Swan Hill Bus Lines with the commitment to provide the very best Australian touring experiences possible.